Tuesday 22 June 2010

my blogwriter experience

My experience like a blog writer has not been a very good experience instead of what I thought of how this will be.
This is the first blog in which I write I never had someone before this, at the beginning I thought that may be this could be a good idea, because I always enjoy writing and almost never had problem to express my opinion about something, and I often like to talk about interesting things and giving my own point of view.
But trough the time pass by at realize that it wasn’t so easy and it takes me more time than I would like to write down a post, so I start to get frustrated and every time that we had to write into the blog I didn’t wont to do that.
May be because I`m not a very creative person and it takes me a long time to think about what im going to write about and also because some times the temes that we had to wrote about i was not very inform about like stuffs relatives to the carrier (I am a first year student so when I had to wrote about someone important for the anthropology I didn’t have any idea of about who can be that person) and other reason to me is that I`m a very hurry person that wants to do everything quickly and it’s like I wanted to say a lot of things but I don’t know how .
But by the other hand its helps me to see some mistakes that I make during I`m writing but sometimes I don’t realize of the mistake and I can’t figure out this in to the text, but doing this over again and read this for more than two times sometimes I find out the mistake, so this is an advantage of writing a blog and also you receiver the comments of the teacher that helps you to improve your writing and.
So I suppose that at the end it hadn’t been that bas as I thought but it also was as good as I tough, I think that I had improve my English in some way but I still have things to do.

2 comments:

  1. also was dificult for me be creative, but the blog really help me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Sofía.

    This is the marking criteria:

    Task: 3 pts, lexis: 2 pts, Grammar: 1.5 pts= 6.5pts

    Final grade: 5.0

    More comments in class.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete