Tuesday 15 June 2010

the worl cup

I`m going to see the world cup, I’m expecting of this and of course about the Chile participation in to this.

I think about that this is a very good moment in which every body gets together and it has every people focus in a subject, it’s a common theme of conversation in which everyone has something to say about.

The entrance of Chile en the world cup has been a full process, we all had been pendent of the matches since the classificatory stage, and it gives the chance for the people to see this whit their friends, family, or even whit people that we don’t know (like people in a pub or here in the university), it’s a reason to celebrate and I think that we all remember when Chile get in to the world cup, that it seems that every person in Santiago was at the street celebrating, so I see this like a chance to be more relax (in some way) and for have breaks in to the rutting.

I`m going to see the match at home and alone because at that time my everyone in my family had gone (my parents to work and my sisters to school), so I`m going to wake up earlier and going to my parents bedroom, because it’s the only television at home, and maybe I take breakfast at bed, maybe I will call my boyfriend and talk whit him in during the match but not the entire match, and I don’t know it would be interesting seen this in a different way that I always do, and have to say gooooool alone.

I hope that tomorrow Chile will made an excellent match and we win in front of Honduras because the next two matches are more difficult to win so I’m faithful that we are going to win tomorrow and with a big advantage over Honduras.

6 comments:

  1. that``s other grat thing about the fact that Chile is in the wolrd cup, everybody gets togheter.....i really like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky youuu!!! I would like to see the match alone taking breakfast in my bed! :)
    You should make an eggs!
    byee ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh. I would like to see the match in bed, but I also want to see the match with my friends. It was a hard decision.
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to do the same , in the bed with breadfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better, Sofía.


    "Pendant"? Check in a dictionarhy for the correct word you need.

    There are still some sentence formulation problems.

    Go though it. Discuss it with your partner. I´ll get back to you in class.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I forgot.

    1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete