Tuesday 1 June 2010

mi favourite trip


My favourite trip was this holidays in the second week of february, I went to punta arenas with my boyfriend to visit my grandmother, my unclues and cousings, we stayed there for more than a week maybe eight or nine days i dont remember well, I was very exinting for this because I havent seen my granmother for more tan three years and i have a very good relation ship with her so I did realy miss her a lot.
The firts days we dedicated to cross by the city, for example in punta arenas there is the zona franca and you can bought a lot of things that are not here in santiago, another thing is the punta arenas graveyard its like a labyrinth and is one of the mouts beatifull in the world, other day we went to the musseum of elena cafarena that was a house in wich she lives there and we also made a roasted lam.
Well as I sayd i went to visit my grandmother and she is the owner of a flower ship so others days I stayed whit she while she was working, and talking whit she (my boyfiend sais that we are so similar that when we talk eachother was lika a monologue).
One of my favourite experience of this trip was the visit to the santa magdalena islan this is in the estrecho de magallanes and is a place that pinguines use to put their eggs and rest for the long traveling of they do, so theys stay there for fout mothns to recovering energies and to raise their babys, so then start a new migration so the islan was full of penguins more than 200.000 and it was beautifull.

4 comments:

  1. I really would like to who that south; I tried last summer, but I`t was just to hard. ...and i would like to see the penguins (and eat one or two, some people say they have a terrific taste)....joking.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAwww you make me cry with the lovely story, jijiji, i'm kidding.
    I've never go to Punta Arenas but I wanted to do it some day.
    I like your trip cause you saw a lot of penguins! a lot! 200.000, what a nicest thing.
    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. penguins!! I love it, are my favorite animal, are so cute.
    nice trip, i have also a naice relationship with my grandma.
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Sofia,

    Nevertheles, there are some problems with sentence construction.

    Additionally, I have told you that you have to worry about spelling, I know you can do much better and, believe it or not, it is important!

    So double check your post and I´ll get back to you in class.

    1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete