Tuesday 8 June 2010


This photo was taken in scout when we were coming back from a camping,and it was taken by my scout lider Claudia and now I miss her because she had to go out of scout, in this picture are the people which I share a lot of goods moments , and so much time of my scout life, in some way I could say that we grew up together, we were a very good team and we did a lot of activities and lernt about life .
This photo is over the higway on a brigde when we were coming back home from laguna sur, it is a place located near angostura in the sixth región and we stayed there for only one night but this was extreme camping, we went there with two liters of water for each one (in the place there was no water), and about food we only carried fruit, cereals and some milk, and the most extreme thing was that we dindt have a place to stay we just got off the bus and walked until we got tired and there was where we stayed.
This picture is also important for me because it is in scout and that is a very important part of my life,for me being a scout is something that i do every day, it is a life style for me, some people are religious, others are polítical, I am scout, and I am a scout líder now and it`s has taken me a lot of my “free” time during the week but I love this I love working with the girls and I hope that one day they will do the same for others.
That`s why I like this photo because it is a very important part of my life.
Ps: ( I also like it because I am with my boyfriend)

5 comments:

  1. what a poor condition you were, but you`r scouts, you deserve the worst!...jajjaa, jocking.
    That is your boyfriend?
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so scouty ! jiji, i don't know if that word exist, but if it does you are.
    I like the fact that you're compromised with scout =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jajajaj, your photograph shows the happiness, especially your smile XD

    See your later!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sofi always smile! also in a bad moment hahah Now I thing that scouts are not so "pajeros " hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Sofía,

    You over this paragraph again, for misakes. Can you figure them out? check verbs and spelling.

    "...and now I miss she because she had to go out of scout, in this picture are the people which I share a lot of goods moments , and soo much time of my scout life, in some way I could say that we grou up together, we where a very good teem and we done a lot of activities and lernt about life"

    Double check your post with your partner. I´ll get back to you in class.

    1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete