Thursday 2 December 2010

this english year

This is the last post that I have to write, and this is about my experience learning english this year. So first I have to say that this is my second course this year because I had to do the level tree first. Well i must say that when I did the test for see in which level I would stay I thought that maybe y will be in the last level or even I wouldn’t have to take the english course. But no I had to take to levels.

Well I decided to make the English level immediately and after all at school I was a good student and I like learning English because I think that it is a very good tool for the present and the future.

But when I took the level tree I try to quit the entire semester y try to get an interview whit Simon, to get reed of that because it was so boring to me and we finished the classes at seven thirty in the afternoon, and some times I feel that I was loosing my time because the most (or maybe all) of the subjects were basic to me and I had seen it at school a long time ago. So the first semester my relationship whit English was a little bit complicated, it was a love and hate relation.

But the second semester it was different maybe because it was spring and everything is better in spring or maybe because when the class finishes it wasn’t dark outside or maybe because of the people who was taken the course whit me where more interested in learning more, or maybe because I decided to be more relax and enjoy more this classes.

So I have to say that I’m not regret about taking this course because instead of all I think that during the year I learnt more English and it works to me to practice and realize that I haven’t forget what I learnt at school and also because I met wonderful people during both courses. The only thing that I have to say is that maybe the test that you took for see in which level you stay is not the best way of doing this, because I met a lot of people that are in a very similar situation than me.

At the end it was a good experience and thanks teacher because of the enthusiasm in the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment