Thursday 12 August 2010

second semester suggestions


Hi, I`m Sofia and this is the first post of this semester and we have to write about some suggestions of the topics for the blogs, I think that it is a very good idea because last semester sometimes we weren’t so interested in the topics. So I think that it would be a good idea to write about the 18 of September celebration and things related whit the bicentenary and stuffs like that, I remember that last semester the most funny and interesting blogs were when we had to wrote about us and our lives like what things to we like to do or our favorite something , I also think that maybe it could be interesting write about of things related whit the national and international contingency. And finally I last semester we had to write about of some stuffs related to our carriers and sometimes it was a little bit difficult to me because I´m a first year student so maybe if we are going to do that this semester maybe less specific than last. So thats it luck in the semester see you.

1 comment:

  1. I hope to be clever enough so that I can choose the best topics for everyone.
    See you
    Lourdes

    ReplyDelete