Tuesday 18 May 2010

mp3


In not a very tecnological person but i think that if i had to choose one, it would be my mp3 with my headphones. Before i had an mp4 but now it`s broken and I`m using my sister`s mp3.
The last one(wich is broken) was a gift of my best friend, and my headphones are a gift of my boyfriend, so im not a person that spend money in tecnological issues.
I use the mp3 when i`m traveling from one place to other, and I realy like to walk while I`m listening music, and some times it`s help to me to walk faster when I`m late.
I use this almost every day but some times I forget to charge it and I can`t listen music, i like the mp3 because its a way to distraction and some times you may have a very good time listeing music,because music can bring you memories of good moments and every body has a experience whit some song or its give you a peacefull moment.
I think that im use to be listening music and maybe i will fell a litle bored when I go to some place without music that`s whi I ask to my sister to bring me her mp3, but if i dont have any other alternative i will have to get use to that.

4 comments:

  1. i also think that the mp3 gives nice moments , when you rememorice things adn also when you walk for the citu you see the thinks like in other time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!
    The music reminds me of good times, especially when travel for the city!!

    See you later!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mp3, because it's comfortable and easy to use. when I listen to music in bus travel, I feel better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, Sofía,

    You should say, "I use the mp3 when I`m traveling from one place to ANother, and I realy like to walk while i listen TO music, and some times it helpS me to walk faster when I`m late." (COMPARE).

    Check parallel construction:

    http://www.myenglishteacher.net/parallelism.html

    The words, "sometimes", and "everybody" are one word. And say, "listening TO"

    2 points

    Paula

    ReplyDelete