Tuesday 6 April 2010

a cloudy day

hello i`m sofia and i had to create this blog for my english class, i`m at the firts year of antropology at the chile university.
i`m not a ver imaginative person but i`ll try to write a lot of intersting thiks ( i do my best effort)
so, now we are all trying to write donw some words, i have just remenber my english teacher at school, if she was here she will be very angry because this is taking me so long.
i hope that trow the time pas by it would be more easily to me to write in this.
i have to write 70 words and its done.
i`ll see you soon

4 comments:

  1. Hi! it's really interesting what you've wrote but i think that we are later, so, let's hurry right?' jajaja.
    You're so funny and I love your hair. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors of your blog are great and shiny, is very happy. I hope you I nice first year of university, our career is very interesting.

    greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice fofi de colores!! you did write the 70 words hahaha....lalalala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Sofía,

    But you didn´t include what you expected to achieve with blogs.

    You get 1.5 points out of 2.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete