Thursday 11 November 2010

Music



This post is about music, so first of all I think life without music will be incredible boring because music is like have a permanent company (to me) you can walk listening music and you will enjoy the trip more, or for example when you have to do domestic issues like sweeping or cooking music makes you company and what I like the most is that whit music you can dance and by the other hand whit music you can relax. An other think that why I love music is because it is a way in which humans can communicated their feelings and give messages, I think that music is more than sounds that sound good, music must have a message to transmit isn’t an interaction between humans is a way to be connected each other.
I listen to every kind of music since juan luis Guerra to victor jara going to shakira and calle trece, but my favorite band as long as I could remember are Los Jaivas, may be because I can find every characteristic that I mention before into their music, I remember that when I was six or five years old I used to listen a cassette from los jaivas every day once and again. I have to say that I listen a lot o Chilean and Latin-American music and maybe it’s because I feel that represents me and the way in which I see our reality society because that’s about the most of that music they are constantly making a portrait of us. So definitely my favorite band in earth is los jaivas but I also listen other kind of music like I said, one of my favorites singer is Joaquin Sabina that is an influence from my father and I also likes bands like The Coors or The cranberries and obviously the amazing and unique The Beatles and I also have a guilty pleasure that is Miguel Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment