Thursday 2 September 2010


Today I have to write about a country that I would like to visit, so the country that I would like to travel is Greece. First I think that the Greek landscape is very attractive the beaches (I think that I have a fascination whit the sea) and the mixing of country side and beach and the mountains I think that it’s one of the best views in the world. I also like Greece because its history it´s like the place in our civilization started all the classic philosophers and the origins of the democracy everything started there, I imagine to myself in the same place than all that stuffs took place, well I also like to know the huge monuments of the Greek architecture like the Apolo´s temple and the partenon and I try to imagine how was common life in there, or meeting Olympia and the olimpo´s mountain. Another reason because I would like to travel to Greece it’s because it’s a contrast country in a lot of senses there are a lot of poverty but it’s a very glamorous country and also to think what was Greece in a time and what is this now. I of course all the traditions that are in Greece like when they crush the dishes in to the ground or when every men dace together in a circle. That why I would like to travel to Greece.

3 comments:

  1. Is a wonderful place, is a magic all is magic the architect, the landscape, etc. Is a good option, but not for live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sofía, I like many things about Greece too: Philosophy, Mythology, Art, and History. On the other side, I think the temperature of Greece is very good for me. In one occasion, one teacher says me: “The climate of Greece looks like that of Copiapó”. Then I imagine the beaches of Mediterranean Sea. I hope you can trip there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, but I also think there are so many other great places in Europe which culture is more accesible, because many of the things you like of Greece, like philosophy or mithology, doesn´t exist in the country, but in books

    ReplyDelete